ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

My Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Currently reading: Stormfire

We have finally received the Stormfire - which is the chosen book for the JMF book tour and discussion (once everyone who participated have read the book).

It was decided that it should tour the world since it's one of the hard-to-find books these days and it triggered a lot of controversies in the JM board way back then.

Gloria has posted the detailed summary of the book in JMF and it perked the curiosity and interest of most of us - especially mine. Since I never judge a book by its summary LOL... and readers' reaction, I decided to join the book tour.

I was bracing myself for disliking it and giving it up.

The first few pages was a little boring for me coz in the middle of my reading, other thoughts keep on popping into my head, unabling me to concentrate. However, a hundred page after, my interest was captured and I am liking it!

Yeah, it was unbelievable since I assumed this was a dark book based on the summary.

Right now, I am still on Chapter 8 and so far so good. I was not able to read it a lot coz we had to cook for our friend/flatmate's birthday celebration last Thursday.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Hum, I will wait until you are done and you can tell me if I want to read it or not! LOL

I just read The Lion's Bride by Connie Mason... have you read this? You should I think you would like it if you haven't!

April 2, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

Are you going to be able finish the book before you go home? LOL And for that matter what about Sharie? I can't believe how long you guys are taking to read the book. I'm still waiting for Kim to send it to me.

April 15, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Ohh, I'm glad you're liking it, Sharon! I'm still waiting patiently for it to arrive here.

-KB

April 16, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home