ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

My Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

24: My latest obsession

Friday, June 22, 2007

I have watched a handful episodes of 24 way back when we were in our old apartment where we had Showtime Channel and I was already hooked then. I haven't watched a full season then for reasons i couldn't remember now.

A few weeks ago, Sharie was able to borrow the complete season 1-5 so we were able to really follow the whole story and my goodness, it was so good.

The show has great characters and it was well written with non-stop suspense and thriller that had made me get up and walk away to lessen the tension I felt. One of the unforgettable character for me was Chase Edmunds. Aside from the fact that he's hot, he's the epitome of all the heroes i love and adore in the fiction books i read - an alpha male. :D

However, my most favorite characters in the show are Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler. (We just finished the fourth season and i know something happened to them in season 5 but give me a break, ok? I wanted to gush over them! ) Sparks are flying each time they are together and the romantic in me feels giddy with excitment each time they gaze at each others eyes - eyes that speak a different language to each other altogether. SIGH.

I am aware of what's in store for them in season five and now i dread watching it. How i wished I have really followed this season way back then and maybe I have helped (or started, if no one has done so) a protest and have them reverse what happened to them in season 5 and their characters had the same luck? as Kim and Chase.

On the other hand, I was thinking that maybe they removed Tony and Michelle so that the romance part of the series would settle on Jack himself. But they could have more romantic pairings without doing what they did to Tony and Michelle!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home