ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

My Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gone With the Nerd by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Originally written: April 25, 2006

For those who have been keeping watch of my blog and noticed how it seemed I finished Gone With The Nerd that fast and was impressed, don't be. LOOL!

I have been reading this for the longest time - I started reading this before The Devil's Love and Wicked Angel. I set it aside coz I need to finish the two books for discussion. Then I set it aside when we bought Devil in Winter and had to read the Secrets of a Summer Night and It happened One Autumn first.

However, I was reading it in between some of these books - especially when I am reading an ebook and don't want to bring my laptop out. :D

It was an OK read for me - with lots of funny scenes, though there are some that are a little foolish in my estimation. I have not that many things to say since I have been distracted all throughout this book - no thanks to myself. LOL!

The heroine, Zoe Tarleton was a famous Hollywood star and the hero, Flynn Granger was her contract attorney, who was a nerd. (Aside, I swear I have read a lot of characters whose Family name was granger for this year alone. It started with Harry Potter, of course, in SEP's Match Me If You Can the heroine was Annabelle Granger, I think there was someone in Lisa Kleypas with this family name too and now this!).

Hhhmmm....some events are kinda corny for me but not as frustrating or irritating as "Her Master and Commander".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home